Quinoa is considered to be one of those “superfoods” because of its amazing nutritional value and because of its effects on weight loss.
Acheter hoverboard pas cher ici.
In fact, a lot of dieters always make use of this ingredient because of that. Wouldn’t it be great if there is a recipe that makes use of Quinoa that is appropriate for the hCG dieter?
Well today, I am going to share with you a recipe that makes use of this amazing ingredient. The hCG Diet Greek Quinoa Salad only requires roughly 30 minutes of your time to prepare and cook and this recipe has 4-6 servings.
You can opt to save the other servings for later consumption if you want. This dish is perfect if you want to increase your weight loss even more.
With that being said, here are all the ingredients that you will be needing in order to make the hCG Diet Greek Quinoa Salad:
2 cups water
1 cup quinoa
2 tomatoes, diced
10-12 Kalamata olives, diced
4-5 sprigs oregano, chopped
Handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
10 leaves basil, rolled and then sliced
1 cup crumbled feta
1. Get a pot and then put some water in it. Boil the water and then add the Quinoa and cook it. Make sure to stir occasionally so that the Quinoa will not stick.
2. Once you add the Quinoa, the water will dial down back on the temperature (this is normal). Once the water gets boiled again, cover the pot and adjust the heat to low and allow the Quinoa to cook for a good 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, get a bowl and combine the olives, parsley, oregano, and tomato.
4. Once the Quinoa is cooked, add the extra-virgin olive oil to the tomato mixture. Stir it to incorporate the olive oil in the mixture and then add some salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add the Quinoa and stir it again.
6. After everything is stirred up, top the salad with some basil and feta. Serve and Enjoy!
That is basically it! The only thing that takes up the majority of your time will be the Quinoa’s cooking process. Other than that, this dish is amazingly simple and can be done without any problems whatsoever.
I’ve mentioned earlier that the hCG Diet Greek Quinoa Salad contains 4-6 servings. Those additional servings can be consumed at a later time, making this dish a perfect one to eat while on the hCG diet.
The good thing is that you can easily eat this even on phase 2 of the hCG diet because it contains only 170-190 calories depending on some ingredients (not all cheeses are created equally).
Quinoa is widely known to promote weight loss and since the hCG diet is all about weight loss, why not make a dish that is suitable for hCG dieters, right?
So, if you’re on the hCG diet and you want to further increase your weight loss efforts, then you must try the hCG Diet Greek Quinoa Salad.